Shopzpresso is a software you buy online, download and install on to your computer and use to start an online business. Like you would with Shopify.
It makes a lot of claims about what it can do, for example:
- List thousands of products in just one click
- Drive a seemingly unlimited amount of free traffic to your store
- Turn all of your customers into affiliates and earn you money with as little as one purchase
- Prebuilt designs for your website “megastore” needs
- You don’t need to know anything about running an online store and you will make money
If you’re reading this review then you’re already ahead of the pack.
You understand that there are no shortcuts to success.
I have looked into running my own dropshipping company.
It’s a very enticing business model.
Requiring little start-up funds, no need for a physical inventory, and large profit gains on items sold.
It is however, still a business and like any business, it takes work to make it successful.
You need to bring in customers “traffic” which is easier said than done.
Especially when you are just one store in a sea of thousands offering the exact same thing as you are.
When you google search something, do you click through on every page?
More likely you do what I do and scroll the first page and find what you want, click it and you’re done.
So how do you get to the top of the search lists?
You buy ads or you create original content for your online store that will populate with search engines.
Shopzpresso claims to be able to bring nearly unlimited traffic to your online “megastore”.
But how does Shopzpresso accomplish this?
No real explanation is given on their website.
So your guess is as good as mine.