Want to get toned and melt some fats away? This Toned in Ten Review will share with you all you want to know about this workout program and whether it really works.
Have you tried out any workout programs before but gave up not before long as it was taking up too much of your time?
If yes, then read on to find out more about Toned in Ten.
The Toned in Ten fat loss program claims that it is able to help people just like yourself effectively lose fats, targeting the belly, cellulite and will leave you with younger skin. All this with ten minutes of workout a day.
Contrary to popular belief that you need 150 minutes per week of moderate exercise, what it asks from you is ten minutes a day and fifty minutes a week of devotion and you will start to see results.
Here is a student with successful Toned In Ten result:
Who is Toned in Ten suitable for?
Based on the contents of the program, it seems that it is suitable for people for all shapes and sizes.
The cool thing about this program is that it allows you to workout from home, which means no more drives to the gym and back.
Stay at home mums will love this too, since it takes up very little of their time and you can do it right in your living room.
Busy professionals will enjoy it too, since it does not interrupt your hectic lives, and if you travel a lot, this is a good way to squeeze in exercise on the road.
Another group of people who will find this program very useful are those who have past injuries and needs something with lower intensity.
Some of the students have actually claimed to be toned in ten days!
If you don’t want to waste more time on the treadmills, read on to find out if this program can help you out.
What is Toned in Ten?
The Toned in Ten program is developed by a certified physical therapist, Erin Nielsen.
It is unique in a sense that it does not ask you to put on joggers and go run long distance, neither does it require you to invest in dumbbells and lift weights regularly.
In fact, it documents reasons why lifting weights or spending too much time exercising can be detrimental to the body instead.
The workouts are pretty simple and therefore exerts little stress on your body.
In the process of losing weight, you will be able to target and reduce problem spots such as your belly, underarms, and thighs.
An effect of this program is to gain a stronger core and become healthier and look younger naturally.
Within the program, there are lots of workouts that you can choose from, and all of them were designed to help increase your metabolism and put off ageing.
The main premise behind the program is long boring cardio workouts are not as effective as short high intensity spurts, backed up by studies conducted by scientists and fitness experts.
The intent of this kind of exercise is to increase what experts call Excess Post Exercise Oxygen Consumption, or EPOC for short.
What this means is that by performing high intensity interval training, when your body is resting, it still burn fats!
In fact, she mentions that by doing long cardio workouts, there may be damaging effects to the skin and organs due to the oxidative stress.
In the Toned in Ten PDF, you will also learn about Human Growth Hormones, or HGH, which is an important factor in making you look younger.
It also mentions that long workouts are not challenging your body enough to have the right effect for this hormone to benefit your body.
If you are interested in research papers, you can check out one of the links that Erin has provided here.
Toned in Ten Reviews: Who is Erin Nielsen?
She is a registered Physical Therapist since 1998.
Not only that, she is also a certified Pilates instructor and Primal Blueprint Certified Expert.
This certifies her as a health and wellness coach, giving more credibility to her work.
Her passion is to help people look and feel young, healthy, happy, strong, and free of pain and injury.
Over the past 20 years, she has tirelessly done personal trial and error on many exercise and diet philosophies, all through personal and professional experience.
She has devoted her time to finding solutions for people struggling with weight loss and early ageing, resulting in the creation of the Toned In Ten program.
It helps people to lose weight effectively, without spending hours upon hours in the gym or on the treadmill.
If you look at her, you would never think that she is a 42 years old mom, as she looks much younger than her age.
This, she credits to her healthy lifestyle and sticking to her regime of 50 minutes of exercise a week.
I guess you can say she is the best living proof that her program works.
Take a look at Erin:
What will you learn in Toned In Ten?
Toned in Ten is delivered as an ebook, and contains strategies to help you develop a better looking body and become a healthier you.
There are workout plans that are pretty easy to follow along, and talks about how certain exercises can help target undesirable fat spots like the belly, underarms and thighs.
The exercises contained within are short, high intensity body weight exercises, designed to save you time but maximise the amount of fats burned.
Here is a snapshot of the topics that will be covered:
- Losing 10 to 20 pounds at the end of a month
- Why long, slow cardio workouts are not that great at burning fats
- All Toned In Ten exercises
- Nutrition guide that you can follow easily from the comforts of home
- How food can impact the way your body is holding fats and what to avoid
- Bodyweight workouts, fat burning exercises and how it can be complemented with Pilates, explained in detail
- Pictorial guides and Toned In Ten videos for you to follow along
- Secrets of Erin that is only shared in the book, which covers how she maintains her youthful looks
- Tips to fight ageing and maintenance regimen to have young looking skin
If you decide to make a purchase through my site, you can also get access to 4 free bonuses:
- Toned In Ten Follow Along Workout Videos – Erin personally coaches and motivates you in engaging videos that covers every single 10 minute workout in the Toned In Ten book
- Toned In Ten Nutrition Guide – how to eat better and healthier by following the tips in this guide, and tells you the kind of food to avoid so that you will not be storing fats
- Toned In Ten Youthful Secrets – youth enhancing secrets that Erin has amassed over 15 years
- Toned In Ten Grocery Shopping Lists – just bring them along the next time you head to the grocery store and buy the right products for you and your family
Get my discounted Toned In Ten program
Pros and Cons of Toned In Ten program
Well, of course every program comes with advantages and disadvantages, and I aim to cover them as much as possible so you know clearly what you’re getting.
- Backed by scientific research, especially talking about Human Growth Hormone, a strong stimulus that cuts fats and increases muscles
- High intensity but low impact, as compared to pounding the treadmill or sidewalk
- Workout from home, no more traversing to the gym and back
- Only requires ten minutes a day
- Flexibility in choosing the workouts – arms today, legs tomorrow
- Program is comprehensive as it includes nutrition guide
- No further investments on equipment such as treadmills or weights
- Can be used by everyone in the family
- Simple and easy to follow with detailed instructions and videos – this means no excuse not to keep doing it
- Lots of variety to choose from so that you won’t get bored so easily
- Many Toned In Ten success stories
- Will require you to discipline up and perform the exercises daily – no breaks
- Needs a change in diet, for the better though
- Results are not immediate, usually at least a month of hard work before visible gains
What is the pricing of Toned In Ten?
The usual price of Toned In Ten is $97, which is a really high price in my opinion.
However, you can now make a purchase through my site and enjoy the best price anywhere at only $19.
It is a pretty solid bargain, as you gain not only access to the entire workout program, but also 4 extra bonuses to make the course complete.
Plus, you get a 60 day money back guarantee.
Get my discounted Toned In Ten program
I have to be honest here. I really don’t think this is suitable for everyone.
Hear me out for a second.
In any kind of fitness or training program, there are always tangible benefits.
It definitely beats sitting on my ass and watching the weeds grow.
Having said that, this program only works if you make a commitment to follow the exercise routines, and not give up after 3 to 5 days.
It can get quite tiring, especially at the start and especially if you have not worked out since who knows when.
Not only that, you will probably need to give up or cut down severely on some of your favourite food.
Can you do that?
Don’t make the mistake of thinking that just by following this program, you will become slim like a super model, because that is not the truth.
The only way to make this program work is to invest your time and effort to execute it, eat healthy (no more processed food and sugary drinks!) and do so consistently.
I personally quite like the program, and haven’t really come across any Toned in Ten negative reviews.
I can get quite lazy when talking about exercising, and I don’t want to spend hours commuting, queueing at the gym and spending so much time on the machines.
Ten minutes a day is a reasonable amount of time for me to spend, and as my body gets stronger, I can easily increase the workouts to 20 minutes a day.
Plus, it’s only a one off $19, but the program stays with you forever.
You do not need to wait for a book to arrive in the mailbox, but rather you can start to download Toned In Ten right away!
I hope you take action soon for a healthier lifestyle, whether by starting this program or any other.
There is another workout program review that you can read about here.
Health is wealth!
Get my discounted Toned In Ten program